Feb 28, 2011

Payless Shoes Haul: Booties for Winter

So this week I am back at uni after a long three months holiday! And my last week was filled with so much drama and I figured I needed to spoil myself. The week was filled with the after math of the break up with my boyfriend, followed by my worst birthday ever the next day.


I've been eyeing a few shoes from Payless Shoes lately; some boots for winter to be exact! Has anyone noticed how the quality and the designs of Payless Shoes has improved so much over the past 1-2 years? Always a great thing, to have shoes that look good to be more affordable (especially when they go on sale)! =p


So here are the pictures of what I bought.

Ankle boots with fold over fur detailing. The whole inside is lined with fake fur.
MmmMmM.....Warmth...



I love how you can too it shin high booties!



 The shoes with better lighting. This pic probably represents the true colour the best.
Simply gorgeous =D

Some combat boots. A lot of people have these but I don't care.

I love the buckle on the side and the slightly washed out leather look
(although u can't really tell in this pic)
Although it may look like I spend a lot of molla, I didn't! These shoes were on sale (lucky me) and great new pieces for the coming winter. =]


Ava Over and Out
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment