Jan 16, 2011

DIY: PAC MAN MURAL


So my room is kinda boring at the moment so I've been trying to find out ways to decorate it without spending too much money. This is the first idea that I came up with and it only set me back $17!!! How awesome is that?


I know there are stores that sell proper wall decals but nothing the size of my mural for the same price!


I must warn anyone who plans to do this though - I tested whether or not it would leave any residue on the wardrobe  by cutting out a small strip and sticking on the side of my wardrobe over night. When I peeled it off it did leave some residue! Which was a little bummer for me...but I decided I'd do it anyway! Just means I won't ever be taking it off =p (Not that I plan to anyway, because its just so freaken awesome! teehee)




Here is the link to the video if you'd like to see it:




Hope you guys enjoy it!

Over & Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment